About This Policy
Raw Halo Ltd are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
This policy sets out the basis on which any personal data we collect from you, or that you provide to us, will be processed by us. Please read the following carefully to understand our practices regarding your personal data and how we will treat it.
For the purpose of GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation), the data controller is Raw Halo Ltd of Unit 5493, PO Box 6945, London, W1A 6US.
|Cookie Issuer||Purpose of cookie||Intrusiveness of Cookie|
|Google™ Analytics||To enable your visit to our site to be logged anonymously for the purpose of website statistics.||Very Low|
|Raw Halo||To enable storing of your visit session data, including storing of basket contents and maintaining your logged in status.||Very Low|
For further information visit https://ico.org.uk/for-the-public/online/cookies/
Information We May Collect About You
We may collect and process the following data about you:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our site at www.rawhalo.com (“our site”). This includes information provided at the time of registering to use our site. Registration is free with no obligation to purchase goods and entitles members to receive a number of selected benefits.
- If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
- We may also ask you to complete surveys that we use for research purposes, although you do not have to respond to them.
- Details of transactions you carry out through our site and of the fulfilment of your orders.
- Details of your visits to our site including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data, whether this is required for our own billing purposes or otherwise and the resources that you access.
Protecting Your Security
To ensure that your credit, debit or charge card is not being used without your consent, we will validate name, address and other personal information supplied by you during the order process against appropriate third party databases. By accepting these terms and conditions you consent to such checks being made. In performing these checks personal information provided by you may be disclosed to a registered Credit Reference Agency which may keep a record of that information. You can rest assured that this is done only to confirm your identity, that a credit check is not performed and that your credit rating will be unaffected. All information provided by you will be treated securely.
Where We Store Your Personal Data
All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers.
Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain parts of our site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share a password with anyone.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the Internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
Uses Made Of The Information
We use information held about you in the following ways:
- To ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer;
- To send you our promotional materials or provide you with information regarding special offers and new ranges that you request from us or which we feel may interest you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes;
- To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us and where necessary, to contact you to verify your registered details prior to shipping goods to you;
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so
- To notify you about changes to our service.
If you have indicated that you wish to opt-in to marketing communications, then we may also use your data to provide you with information about Raw Halo goods and services, which may be of interest to you.
Disclosure Of Your Information
Raw Halo Ltd will not share your information for marketing purposes with any other company. Should any of the following situations arise, you will be notified in advance and have the option to either be included or not:
- In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective sellers or buyers of such business or assets.
- In the event that our assets are acquired by a third party, in which case the personal data of our customers will be one of the transferred assets.
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. We will usually inform you (before collecting your data) if we intend to use your data for such purposes. You can exercise the right at any time by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our site may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
Access To Information
You have the right to request a copy of the information that we hold about you. If you would like a copy of some or all of your personal information, please email or write to us at the following address; Raw Halo Ltd (Data Request), Unit 5493, PO Box 6945, London, W1A 6US.
We want to make sure that your personal information is accurate and up to date. You may ask us to correct or remove information you think is inaccurate.
How To Contact Us
- by email: email@example.com
- or write to us at: Raw Halo Ltd (Data Request), Unit 5493, PO Box 6945, London, W1A 6US.