- Time: 1 Hour
- Difficulty: Medium
- Servings: 6
- 200g creamed coconut/coconut butter
- 4 tbsp coconut oil
- 3 tbsp maple syrup
- 1 tsp vanilla
- pinch of pink Himalayan salt
- 150g desiccated coconut
- 100g frozen raspberries
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- 1 tsp maple syrup
- 1 bar Raw Halo Pure Mylk chocolate
It’s cake time with these pretty-in-pink raspberry and coconut raw bites. The perfect addition to your afternoon tea party with friends, and made all the more delicious when topped with our mylk raw chocolate.
Using all-natural ingredients, the flavour of the sweet juicy raspberries is perfectly balanced by the creamed coconut and vanilla. Paired with a pinch of pink Himalayan salt and a dash of lemon juice, and drizzled with our sweet, creamy and ever so dreamy melted Pure Mylk raw chocolate.
They may be simple, but these moreish treats will leave your friends wanting more and will be sure to win you Star Baker in your office bake-off challenges.
Tag your creations on Instagram using #rawhalo
- Simmer the raspberries, lemon juice and 1 tsp maple syrup for around 5 minutes until they are soft and mushy, then leave them to cool.
- In a different pan, melt the creamed coconut with the coconut oil and maple syrup. Add the vanilla and salt.
- Once smooth, pour the mixture over 125g desiccated coconut and mix well.
- Spoon 3/4 of the combined mixture into your chosen dish or tin.
- With the remaining mixture, add the raspberries and combine both with the remaining 25g of desiccated coconut. Spoon this on top of your white, coconut layer and smooth out with a knife.
- Place in the fridge or freezer to set.
- Once sufficiently chilled, drizzle over melted Pure Mylk chocolate in preferred design.